Today I am 12 weeks and 2 days pregnant with you. You look more like a baby now instead of an alien. Your head is bigger than your body b/c your brain is so big and you're already getting smart inside mommys tummy. You have fingernails now, I hope you don't decide to get mad at me and claw me from in there. ;)
Mommy's belly is starting to grow making room for you. My muscles are stretching and causing lots of pain but it's worth it knowing you're in there and growing to be a big healthy baby. I read about your growth every week as you progress, wondering what's going on in mommy's belly with you. I read that you will start making sucking motions this week and your reflexes are starting to work. It says if I poke my belly you will squirm, but I wouldn't do that to you!
It's still unreal to me even though I've seen pictures of you that you're in there. It's amazing what love can do! Love made you!!! I see babies all the time and I can't help but wonder what you're going to look like when you're born. Are you going to look like me or your daddy? Will you have my coloring or his? My eyes or his? Can you hurry and get here already?? Actually, just take your time and get healthy while you're inside my tummy. Make sure you let me know what I am doing wrong so i can do all I can to help you grow in my belly.
I went into a store yesterday and bought you your very first pajama set. I can't wait to see you in it! Since I don't know whether you're a boy or a girl I bought you a yellow suit...you'll be my little ducky. :) I can't wait to hold you and give you all my sugars. You have no idea how much you are already loved even before I've met you!!! I am so excited to meet you and even though you're not here yet, you already have my heart wrapped around your little tiny hands. If I already am this much in love with you then I can't imagine how it's going to be when you're actually here! I'm going to apologize now for loving you so much...on second thought, no I'm not. I will always love you and always put you first no matter what. I've waited all my life for you and I might not be the perfect mommy but I promise to give it all I've got to make sure you're happy.
Hurry and start growing so I can feel you and talk to you will ya!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment