Today me and your daddy go to the dr to have pictures made of you inside mommys tummy. We are hoping to see whether you are a little boy or a little girl, not that it matters but I know you don't want to be in nothin but yellow for the first three months and that's all mommy can find that is gender neutral. ;)
I promise you this, I will NEVER be disappointed with the outcome. Whether you are a boy or a girl will have no changes in my heart for you. You will always be my special miracle and I will always love you with every fiber of my being.
There's a lot of times when I sit and think about my life and the things I have been through and have seen. There are a lot of things I'm not happy about and a lot of blessings that were in disguises that I didn't See at the time. I want you to know that through all of those 34 years (at least the ones I can remember) YOU are the biggest and best blessing I could ever have asked for! I know I've told you many times how much I've dreamt of having a baby and have waited a very long time for you so I won't tell you again, I will say that you have given me a new look on my life and I can't wait to see you! I can't promise to be the best but I promise to hold your hand through all your obstacles and get you as far as we can go together. I promise to push you when you need that little push and to try my best to hold you back from any harmful situation that I foresee. I will always be beside you and try to do the best that I can. I will make you mad because I will be your parent more than your friend but I will always listen to you when you need someone to talk to. I want to be "the cool mom" but I want to be your mom none the less!
I love you more than you will ever know and more than you could ever imagine.
No comments:
Post a Comment