Four days ago you turned one month old! It's so very hard to believe that it's already been one month since i first laid eyes on your beautiful little face. One month since they pulled you out of me and you cried one itty bitty cry then they had you all bundled up letting me see you and kiss you before they took you to get cleaned up with daddy.
When you were born, that was the happiest day of my life, hands down! Every day that goes by I love you more and more. You are an amazing little girl and I'm so lucky that I get the chance to be your mommy!
I look at your now laying over there in your swing sleeping and I think to myself that I don't know what I did to deserve you but I'm glad you're finally here! I love watching you sleep. Your face changes so many times when you're dreaming, one minute you look like you're about to cry then your face changes to one of total bliss...then it'll change to a smile (which completely, totally and utterly melts my heart) then your eyebrows will go down and i can hear your Mimi saying "Eyebrows up, young lady!"
Have I told you today that I love you? I know I have, I tell you all the time how much mommy loves her little baby girl but you should just get used to it. I will tell you this every day several times a day until I have no breath left in me to say it, then I will tell you with my hands and you will forever see it in my eyes when I look at you. You are my heart and soul. Your little hands already hold my heart in them and your little feet will always be walking with all my love. You are my everything and I hope you always remember that!
I love you more than you can ever imagine but I know that when you grow up and get married and have your own babies you will understand the kind of love a mother feels for her child. I love you till the east touches teh west and the stars fall from the sky. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment