Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Week 7

Guess what?? Your mommy and daddy saw you for the very first time today! We saw you in mommy's belly and we heard your little heart beating. The nurse pointed out your heart and it looked like a little butterfly in your chest trying to fly away. Right now your heart is beating almost as twice as mommy's b/c you're a growing baby and it's trying to pump the blood through your tiny body. Have I told you how excited I am and blessed that I have you finally? And how long I've been waiting on you? If not I am soooooo excited and you are the very best Christmas present I've EVER gotten! Gotta give your daddy big props on getting me some awesome presents. ;)

I am 7 weeks pregnant with you today. It's already hard for me to button my jeans and I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be getting bigger yet so I'm thinking you're gonna be a big baby like your daddy was. So far you're not too picky about what we eat although you seem to like it when mommy is lazy cause I find myself piled up on the couch more and more when I'm home wanting to do absolutely nothing. I don't want to clean or cook or eat, I just want to lay there and relax. Most of the time I don't want to move b/c I'm too sick to my stomach to want to do much of anything. I DO know you have made my sense of smell intensify by 100! Daddy laughs at me b/c I can smell everything, even if it's just a little bitty smell. You certainly have made it hard for me to work where I work right this minute b/c of the smells here, if I yawn I gag but that's okay cause you're so worth it. I wouldn't care if I threw up every day as long as I knew we would both make it through this pregnancy okay. :)

This is you right now. You are 7.7 CM long which is about the size of a Blueberry. You are the most precious thing I have ever laid eyes on. Your tiny heart is about the only thing we can make out in the picture. Your brain is still growing and your eyes are starting to have color. I hope you have your daddy's eyes b/c mommy loves them and I know if I love looking into his eyes then I will adore looking into yours.

There are lots and lots of people excited for us and ready to meet you my sweet baby. I'm not the only one that has waited for you, we were just waiting until God thought it was the right moment to let it happen. He put me and your daddy together and we made a perfect vow, YOU.

Sleep well my kitten.

4 comments:

  1. Hope he takes care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are you and why wouldn't he?? I think that's pretty rude to come on here saying that. You don't know me and I don't know you so why would you say that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a good one :) They are a beautiful family.

    How'd you happen across this blog anyway?

    ReplyDelete